Wednesday 20 August 2008

Paintings of Forfar, Scotland

Forfor Loch, Acrylic on canvas panel framed in black stained frame with a gold slip.

The Little Causeway, Forfar, Pen and Ink with watercolour. Framed with single deep mount and oak stained frame.


Thought I would add a couple of paintings I did recently of Forfar, Scotland for a local exhibition in Kirriemuir, Scotland. I didn't sell either of them unfortunately so they both are going to be on my Etsy page www.lornasmithstudio.etsy.com very soon. I don't have pictures of them with their frames yet so I have to wait for my Mother-in-Law to take them for me as the paintings are still up in Forfar!
I'm also doing some paintings of Loch Lomond at the moment for the gallery I work in scotlandart.com. I don't have any work there yet so very excited about getting some work shown there. You can have a look at the website here www.scotlandart.com

1 comment:

Laura said...

love the new look, and these paintings are beautiful! thanks so much for the yummy cakes too!