Tuesday 21 October 2008

You've been tagged!

I have just discovered what tagging is! I have my blonde moments and this was one of them. Thank you LauraBaillieDesigns for tagging me and I thought I would share some interesting facts about me...welcome to the odd world of Lorna...

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No.1...I love banana sandwiches with brown bread, marg and a sprinkling of sugar!
No.2...I would love to have a dog, ideally a German Shepherd.
No.3...I'm a huge Star Wars fan.
No.4...I can't sleep if I have cold feet
No.5...I hate shoe shopping..i've got big ol feet!
No.6...I love Christmas time, esp watching Christmas movies.
No.7...I'm going through to Edinburgh this weekend to P.A.R.T.Y!


Ben Mcfuzzylugs crafty bits and dog agility
Laura Baillie Designs
Mademoiselle Robot
Bloom, Grow, Love
Matt Talbert Paintings
Kenneth Anderson's Artwork and ramblings
Lauren Alexander Art

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cool! Hope you had a fab time at the party and make time for a banana sarnie this week :)

Cut Copy Create said...

hey! hope edinburgh was fun ;)