Sunday 22 February 2009

I'm in love

I have found some of the most beautiful silver work on Etsy...want it want it want it. It's by LA Valley Girly (aka Laurel Glendale), who as you can guess is from Los Angeles, California. Laurel makes gorgeous, simple pieces of jewellery at very affordable prices. She also has a blog with some very wise words on making sales and getting noticed in the world of Etsy. These earrings and necklaces are definitely going on my birthday wish list x

Really lovely so please check out Laurel's shop if you are looking for something special.

Hope you all have had a good weekend. My little one is still ill so we are off to the doctors tomorrow. It looks to me that she has a throat and ear infection...poor sausage. I don't think she will be going to nursery tomorrow so she'll have the joy of coming to work with me! Today we just stayed in and made a tent-bed in front of the TV and made chocolate cupcakes and you guessed right that she didn't eat any of them....strange child!

3 comments:

Amy C said...

oooh they are very pretty, great find!

Pam said...

Ohhh I like!!

Hope your wee one is feeling better soon
Beds infront of the TV is just the best, that was what my sunday was all about - but my ilness was self inflicted
Ben enjoyed snuggling up but Mia was a little confused with my lack uf uprightness and thought nipping my nose might help!

Laura said...

What beautiful finds! I'm sure the tea party was fun and hope you have a fab weekend!