Friday 30 January 2009

What a difference a day makes.

I feel like I have fallen off the edge of blog land. I've been having a bit of a break and my ma and pa have arrived so i thought I had better pay them some attention!

I have been going to Weight Watchers since the end of October to loose some weight that I have been carrying around for the past few years and I reached my goal weight on Wednesday. I'm pretty chuffed with myself. I had to ring a bell to let the meeting know, stand up in front of everyone and tell them how I did it! I got a special keyring and my certificate is on the fridge letting all and sundry know that I lost 15lbs :O)

As I have nothing new to show you I thought I would share this YouTube video that my hubby found the other night. I almost fell off the chair laughing and I think it works better without the sound. Sneaky cat! x


3 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

WhoooooHoooo!!! Big congratulations on your achievement--that is so wonderful!!
(cute cat video!)
SMiles, Karen

Chris said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I know how hard that is, I'm trying to do the same thing right now. You should be proud and sharing your story, as you are here, because you're an inspiration to us all!

blue moss said...

congrats...that is so fabulous! happy, happy for you