Tuesday 23 September 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend

I have been neglecting my blog recently as I haven't been feeling 100% and I am off on holiday to France for 2 weeks to see ma folks so I have been running around like a head less chicken trying to get everything ready.
I am taking all of my art materials with me so I plan on doing some painting and drawing whilst I'm there....so keep an eye out for new treasures.


Whilst I am sitting having my lunch at work I thought I would share with you some of the gorgeous jewellery I have found on Etsy. I'm a sucker for anything shiny and sparkly, so i hope you enjoy them too. Remember to check out everyones Etsy shop.


These earrings from SBJewelry are absolutely gorgeous and are definitely going on my Christmas list.


This cuff is beautiful.....true craftsmanship from WhyCreations.


I have been eyeing up the work by Enso for a while now...simple and elegant.



LauraBailleDesigns has some delicious new necklaces in her Etsy shop right now...worth checking out.

I think my next spotlight on Etsy sellers will be paper....all those beautiful hand bound notebooks and stationary. Handmade=made with love....spread the word!



1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful selection! Thanks for including me too :) I love that pendant necklace :) Happy holiday!