Thursday 18 September 2008

Ghosts and Cream Cheese!

I know I said I was going to post something else yesterday but time ran away with me (as usual) so here are some lovely pictures of my cheeky wee monkey. We didn't get up to much, just a trip to a different shopping centre...little things :O) However, it looks like Grace had fun.

I think Grace has officially been watching too much Scooby Doo! This is Grace being a ghost...



I would love to say that I paint my lovely paintings in a gorgeous white washed studio, but my studio is my kitchen and all of my work gets displayed on the radiator for analysis and critique from my nearest and dearest (including Grace)...


We had lunch at home yesterday of oatcakes and cream cheese, most of which ended up on Grace's face! Very rarely does Grace let anyone put anything in her hair, but Aunty convinced her to put pig tails in and doesn't she look a picture xxxx




1 comment:

Laura said...

Fab photos and love your gallery! Missy G is such a cutey :)