Monday 29 December 2008

Baby it's cold outside

I got home today from work and I could not feel my feet so Miss G offered to feel them for me! Made me laugh anyway.

I almost forgot to ask how everybody Christmas was!? We had a lovely time slobbing about in our pj's, eating and playing our new Wii console...and getting eaten by a giant brown paper snake...as you do....

....even Gizmo was getting in the festive mood hiding among the pressies. Spot the cat...


I have had amazing success with my gloves recently and have been featured on the front page of Etsy no less than 5 times! It's slightly overwhelming but I'm very happy to go with the flow of it and give it a go of making my shop a success. My only complaint is that I am so busy with my current orders I'm not getting to play with my new wool that I have bought.....I want to play and I want to play now!

My most resent feature on the front page was from the very lovely MyissaG who makes beautiful crocheted items. These dishcloths look beautifully made and tasty enough to eat!


and here is the front page in all it's glory...


Well, the year is drawing to a close and me and my wee family are off up to Forfar to see in the New Year. Hope you all have great Hogmanay and I'll see you next year! xxx

PS...if anyone is interested in my Christmas top 10 here is the final 4 in my rockin' chart!:
No.4..."Merry Christmas Everyone" by Shakin Stevens
No.3..."I believe in Father Christmas" by Greg Lake
No.2..."All I want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey
No.1..."Last Christmas" by Wham (an eternal classic..!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Happy New Year!
Loving the top 10, and you are sooo right with no. 1, it just doesn't get any better than wham!
x

Pam said...

Good choice for number 1
Glad you guys had a good christmas and I hope new year was great too
We just got back yesterday and me and the dogs had a v lazy day today

Shame its back to work next week

Really great news about your gloves - well done you