Thursday 4 December 2008

A little something to get us in the festive mood

I think now it is past 1st December and I've made a good start on my Advent Calendar I am officially allowed to crack open my collection of Christmas tunes...hoorah! So as a gift from me to you I would like to share my top 10 Christmas songs with you over the coming weeks. Right pop pickers at No.10.... Wizzard "I Wish It Could be Christmas Every Day". First released in 1973 by Wizzard, when it reached #4 in the singles chart, famously beaten to #1 by Slade’s Merry Xmas Everybody which remained there for five consecutive weeks. I much prefer Wizzard...rock on XX

5 comments:

Pam said...

U rock on girl :o)

cant wait for the rest what a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, can't wait for tomorrow's song.

Love,

Dad

Pam said...

:o) what do men know eh??

If the doggies are really good they might get something at christmas
Just going to tell them a bedtime story about santapaws :o)

Is your little one getting all excited??

Chris said...

Oh my gosh, too funny! I love the host's outfit, too!

Lorna Smith said...

The host is the legend that is Jimmy Savile...radio DJ and famed for "Jim'll Fix It". If you google it you'll see that is how he dressed all the time!