Saturday 20 December 2008

I'm in trouble

So sorry for not posting anything on my blog for so long. As you all know it's this time of year that has eaten all of my time and I just wish there were a few more hours in the day.

We have been getting in the Christmas spirit today as we went to see the Wizard of Oz at the theatre with Grace, who loved it but I think it tired her out!


I have just written my Christmas cards and I'm looking forward to eating pizza watching the Strictly Come Dancing final tonight on the TV...very exciting and I do hope Rachel and Vincent win.

I have also neglected my Christmas music coundown so I would like to give you No.5 and No.4 today as a Brucie bonus!

At No.6 is a song that nearly always brings a tear to my eye. Such a beautiful song sung by a beautiful lady, the late Judy Garland featured in the movie "Meet me in St Louis".



In at No.5 is a true classic and my second entry by the crooner, Mr Bing Crosby. It's more likely to be a wet Christmas here in Paisley this year, but we can still dream of a white one....These are both dedicated to my dad xxx

1 comment:

Ken said...

Hello! Hope you had a great Christmas? Yeh no snow this year, ah well! Best wishes for 2009, have a great New Year!