Wednesday 10 December 2008

On the bonny bonny banks o' Loch Lomond

I've been told off by hubby for not posting anything of any substance (he doesn't like my Christmas countdown...bah humbug) so I thought I would post my paintings of Loch Lomond. I still need to do some work on the 3rd one, but I think the other two are finished. Let me know what you think of them.

""Inveruglas, Loch Lomond", Acrylic on canvas panel, 60x40cm unframed

"Inveruglas, Loch Lomond", Acrylic on canvas panel, 28x36cm unframed

"Tarbet, Loch Lomond", Acrylic on canvas panel, 28x36cm unframed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both love them but I like #1 most and mum likes #2
Love
Dad

Pam said...

Perfect, I love Loch lomond and you have got it just right
Bahhh humbug to your husband, but I guess I will forgive him when he is making you put up nice work like that